Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Job 8:20-21

Sorry for the delay in posting this one. It was done by Friday of last week. I just didn't get aound to uploading the photo.



The verse is from the book of Job chapter 8 verses 20 and 21. It says:
"God will not reject a man of integrity nor will He support evil doers. He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouting".

I chose this verse, because a dear friend of mine is going through a really tough time. When I read this, it made me think of her. So I wanted to do a card reflecting that very encouraging sentiment. 

If you would like the FREE "digital stamp/word art" that I created, please become a follower of  my blog and then EMAIL me. It is in PDF format and in the oval and square shaped. It is also in dark brown and black.