Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Sheep...John 10:27-28

Good morning all,
I am a bit behind posting my weekly scriptures. I have been doing them, just not getting them on here...Ugh! I promise to get better. So here is actually last week's verse to memorize. I think this is a key scripture to memorize as it helps us in so many ways to understand our relationship to/with the Heavenly Father. I hope this card will inspire you. If you would like either the free cut file or the free digi stamp, just become a follower of this blog and then email me. I will gladly send the pdf digi stamp to you as well as the cut file. The cut file is available in the following formats: WPC, AI, SVG, GSD, DXF and KNK. 
Many Blessings, Melin
John 10: 27-28 Card

Close up of the little lamb paper piecing.


PLEASE NOTE: The free cutting file is for the heart flourish I designed, NOT THE LAMB. I keep getting a lot of requests for the lamb. So sorry for any confusion about that.
Get Your FREE Digital Cutting File! This is the little element on my card. I colored it with pink ink and it is on the top and bottom of the border. Just become a follower of this blog and then Email Me. I will send it to you in your requested format. I have it available in the following: WPC, GSD, SVG, AI, DXF and KNK.


Also request your FREE "digital stamp". Again, just become a follower of this blog and then email me and I will send you the pdf file. This is a file that you print from your printer and then manually cut. I made the scripture tag in three different colors:-)